Marc specializes in working with high net worth individuals, families and business owners seeking long term, prudent accumulation and management of their investment portfolios.
Since entering the industry in 1994, Marc has never wavered in his investment approach, focusing on the protection of assets and conservative growth. His solid understanding of behavioral finance, and ability to combine both the technical and psychological aspects of investing, ultimately enhances the level of success.
In addition to serving clients, Marc has spent many years as a Director of the Canadian Association of Financial Planners, having previously served as Vice President and Director of Ethics.
As a demonstration of dedication to his profession and clients, Marc holds the Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) Designation as offered by the Canadian Securities Institute. In addition, Marc is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) practitioner, the industry gold standard in financial planning. The CFP credentials are licensed by the Financial Planning Standards Council.
Degrees and Designations
• Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) Designation (Canadian Securities Institute)
• Certified Financial Planner (Financial Planning Standards Council)
• Associate Certificate in Financial Planning (BCIT)
Canadian Securities Institute Educational Programs
• Wealth Management Essentials
• Investment Management Techniques
• Portfolio Management Techniques